You can find BCM! wiki resources, such as links and media here in one central place. See our glossary for definitions.
- 1 Syntheses
- 2 Protective measures
Links about digital look-alikes
- A 7D model was made of President Obama with his consent in 2013
- A 2016 paper (with videos) on the semi-real-time 2D video manipulation with gesture gesture forcing and lip sync forcing synthesis by Thies et al 2016, Stanford.
Other contenders to create digital sound-alikes
As of 2019, these speech synthesis in most use scenarios does not yet fool a human because the results contain tell tale signs that give it away as a speech synthesizer.
- https://cstr-edinburgh.github.io/merlin/ - free opensource voice synthesis framework
- Lyrebird.ai (listen)
- https://candyvoice.com/ and their eery phone app and other useful services.
Links about StyleGAN
- https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/ or the more unnerving game format http://www.whichfaceisreal.com/
List of voice changers
- pyvoicechanger is a real time microphone voice changer app for Python 3.6+
- SOX is available for all OS and is usually pre-installed on Linux. Sox is a general purpose audio software, so configuration work is needed to enable the voice changers.